Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring Wreath Re-Do

I'm completely addicted to Pinterest(See my boards here.)  I really needed to take a break from pinning and start doing!  So, last night, I grabbed my bag of wool and a crochet hook and started making flowers.

 Does this wreath look familiar?  I made it last December.  I never did find a decent bow for it.  My mother didn't think this shade of green was appropriate for Christmas, and that sickly bow did nothing to help its case.


 Then along came a Pin of these great crocheted flowers.  The flowers and leaves work up so quickly!  They are just pinned into the styrofoam, so I can move them around easily or switch them out for other colors.


I love it!  It really brightens up the inside of our front door.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Chocolate Chip said...

Love the colors.